Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Open Studios 2010

Open Studios in the Mission coming up

There are more artists in the Mission than in any other neighborhood in San Francisco.

Come see for yourself, as you are cordially invited to visit my studio (along with hundreds of other studios) on the weekend of April 24 & 25.

Discover the Mission, enjoy great food, free parking, look at art, mingle with an interesting crowd and meet San Francisco artists where art is made in the city.

Find me at 1890 Bryant Street Studios #211, corner of Mariposa Street.

I will have new work, especially made for this event- small figure studies and landscape paintings, also some additions to my SF b/w print series.

Find out more on my website.

Get a complete list of all participating artists, maps, coupons for local eateries, and the venues and times for all Friday Night Preview parties at missionartistsunited.org

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment