Thursday, October 20, 2016

Studio Open this weekend! October 22 & 23 2016

Open Studios is upon us!
The Revere Studio in the Bayview will be open this weekend, October 22 & 23
and I sincerely hope you can stop by!

October 22 & 23, noon - 6pm,1044 Revere Street
Studio C76

Come visit, see the new Small Figures!
Studio C76. Halfway down the building, parking in the yard, entrance behind the tree, come up the stairs and my studio will be to your right!

I am happy to report that I was included in both ArtSpan's TopTen and Curated State's favorite artists to visit this weekend!

Also, Small Figure #113 received a Juror's Award at the SFOS show. Come see all new paintings from this series!

In the meantime, let's stay in touch via my Facebook page, it is usually the most current.
You can also find me on Instagram: @katjaleibenathpaintings

Would you like to see where I work and view paintings in progress?
Email for a studio visit at the Revere Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment